Sprechen Sie Englisch?

Let's All Speak American
Years of living in isolation have rendered her brain into blubber.  Latest quotes:

"We can send a message and say you want to be in America,  a) you'd better be here legally or you're out of here,  b) when you're here, let's speak American,''

"Let's speak English and that's a kind of a unifying aspect of the nation is the language that is understood by all,” Palin said.

Palin said she studied both French and Spanish in high school, adding, "I shouldn't have taken them both, because I got them all mixed up by the time I was graduating."

John McCain's running mate from 2008 she wouldn't mind being energy secretary in a theoretical Donald Trump cabinet. "I think a lot about the Department of Energy, because energy is my baby," said Palin, a former governor of Alaska. "Oil and gas and minerals, those things that God has dumped on this part of the Earth for mankind's use instead of us relying on unfriendly foreign nations."

"I don't think the public gives a flying flip if somebody knows who, today, is a specific leader of a specific region or a religion or anything," she said.

Comments