This Week in Charity: Ken Langone

This is Ken Langone. He got rich at Home Depot.
He doesn't like the Pope sticking up for the poor.
Make no mistake.  When the greedy bastard of the year award is given the day after Christmas, this pig will be first at the trough.  May I give you a couple lines from the article courtesy of CNBC:


Mr. Langone described the Pope's comments about a "culture of prosperity" as "exclusionary" statements that may make some of the rich "incapable of feeling compassion for the poor." --
"I've told the cardinal, 'Your Eminence, this is one more hurdle I hope we don't have to deal with. You want to be careful about generalities. Rich people in one country don't act the same as rich people in another country,'" said Langone.
I've seen this guy on CNBC a lot of times. I have the need to wash my hands each time. I think he believes the poor want to be poor and are feckless idiots without an ounce of fortitude.

All I know is that he didn't become a fat bastard by missing a meal.


Comments