Que Saraaah Saraaah

Well Sarah was partying the other night and there is a kerfuffle as reportedly some of the Palins were not interested in publicity. That's fine.  I'm not interested in hearing about it.

When I signed onto Yahoo today, I was greeted by the following headline:  "I owe America a global apology", and my mind raced to a nitwit and her brood getting into a family fight and thought, well OK, finally you are sorry for something.

Not so.

She squeezed her big giant brain onto the Sean Hannity "I'm a Buttboy" show and said this:

"So when Barack Obama, like the rest of us, hear these bad guys, these terrorists, promising that they will raise the flag of Allah over our White House, for the life of me I don't know why he does not take this serious, the threat. Because yes, it's more than a vision," Palin said. "They're telling-- just like Hitler did all those years ago, when a war could've been avoided, because Hitler, too, did not hide his intentions. Well ISIS, these guys aren't hiding their intentions either."

Of course Sean was kissing her feet  She also explained her apology:

"As I watched the speech last night, Sean, the thought going through my mind is, 'I owe America a global apology. Because John McCain, through all of this, John McCain should be our president,"

Thanks Sarah. Got it. Don't call us, we'll call you.


Comments