There seems to be a misunderstanding of the terms by certain yahoos. Hope this helps.
- The state of the atmosphere at a given time and place, with respect to variables such as temperature, moisture, wind velocity, and barometric pressure.
- Adverse or destructive atmospheric conditions, such as high winds or heavy rain.encountered weather five miles out to sea.
- The unpleasant or destructive effects of such atmospheric conditions.protected the house from the weather.
- The meteorological conditions, including temperature, precipitation, and wind, that characteristically prevail in a particular region.
- A region of the earth having particular meteorological conditions.lives in a cold climate.
- A prevailing condition or set of attitudes in human affairs.a climate of unrest.