There is a set of 12 small piano pieces composed by Georges Bizet for piano duet (piano four hands) in 1871.
- L'escarpolette (The swing)
- La toupie (The top)
- La poupée (The doll)
- Les chevaux de bois (The hobby-horses)
- Le volant (Battledore and shuttlecock)
- Trompette et tambour (Trumpet and drum)
- Les bulles de savon (Soap bubbles)
- Les quatre coins (Puss in the corner)
- Colin-maillard (Blind Man's Bluff)
- Saute-mouton (Leap-frog)
- Petit mari, petite femme (Little husband, little wife)
- Le bal (The ball)
Bizet orchestrated five of these (Nos. 6, 3, 2, 11, 12) as the Petite Suite. I don't think he had grand daughters visiting on Easter.