I wish to thank the Tea Party of Delaware

I put the pictures of my subjects on the page with a little mental code - if its a political thread then the picture goes on the right or left but rarely in the center.  When Christine O'Donnell the reasonable Mike Castle for the republican senate nomination it probably kept the Senate in Democratic hands because the math doesn't work now that Delaware went from 100% certain to very very doubtful.

About 60,000 had voted when they called the race and it was 53-47 % or about 6,000 votes total. A shift of 3,000 votes would have been a tie.  Think of that.

3,000 votes the other way in a state the size of a thumbtack probably tossed the control of the United States Senate to the democratic party.  Thank you Christine - I can call you Christine can't I? - for your hard work and your tin foil hat.

Comments