Stupidity rears its very very ugly head

I can't push this hateful picture far enough to the right of my screen. Lyndon LaRouche's lemmings are out in full force here on the east end of Long Island and there is a picture of the President with a Hitler mustache.

These wildeyed reactionary pigs are spewing hate and misinformation as fast as they can cough it up.

I got into it with the local village idiot in Remsenberg at the post office where he was holding forth....I finally figured out the best way to keep people from the scene was to whip out a camera and take pictures.

I know all about free speech and I respect that. However, when I suggested that a Hitler caricature of the President of the United States was just a bit insulting to Jews and non-Jews alike he suggested back that Obama was worse than Hitler because he wanted not only to kill the Jews in America he wanted to have the power to kill anyone who didn't agree with him.  I figured there wasn't much point in argument.

Comments