NY City has problems we only dream about (if you are Willard)

If you have spent any amount of time in the NYC subways, particularly from 23rd street south and care to look carefully during the times the trains aren't whizzing by, you can see, often in packs of a dozen or so, RATS.  Now it is out in the open for the world to read about (here).

I was listening to a call in show out of NY on AM radio just a bit ago and people were offering up suggestions; tying the mayor to the tracks and let the rats nibble on him thus poisoning them being one of the more bizarre suggestions.

I stopped listening when it was suggested that since rats don't have a natural enemy in the subway that we unleash snakes (bad metaphor - release snakes) and let them eat the rats.

I've got just the snake. One will do it.

Comments

  1. You're the smartest guy alive! You have better insights than anybody I've ever seen. Of course I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment